Join Our Team
We're always looking for talented people to join the Soft Egg team. We offer a rewarding work environment and salary package for the right candidates.
- Regular team building
- 28 days holiday plus Christmas shut down
- Latest equipment
- Unique team culture
- Pension included
- Flexible working environment
- Free parking – At all out offices
Technical Support Analysts
Free parking & Close to public transport/train station
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a special business who works with schools across the South. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a 1st Line Technician to join our already successful Technical team to deliver outstanding technical support.
Our team is excellent but we always want to improve. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedicated and willing to work hard, sometimes under high pressure. Your responsibilities will include managing your own support tickets to ensure they are resolved and delivered within our SLA.
The successful candidate should:
- Have previous technical support experience
- Knowledge of MS products
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in ticketing systems
To apply for the role you should have 6-12 months previous technical support experience. However, you might feel you have something special to offer and you just need an opportunity, if you feel that way let us know.
It is essential that you have a good understanding of technology. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology. In return, you will be given the opportunity to work with a great team, be exposed to a wide range of technology and play a key role in delivering our services. Ultimately, we want to work with you, so you can love what you do every single day.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss the role.
As a leading managed service provider, rapidly expanding, we are looking for internal sales support people to support our sales capability. Our services, our people, our values and our approach are based upon our commitment to growing a successful business.
Well organised, self-motivated with outstanding communication skills, Soft Egg’s internal sales support agents are work closely with our internal and external sales consultants to support our customers and ensure our customers dealings with us are an enjoyable experience.
Support the Sales Team by creating quotations and organising paperwork
- Maintain and update the CRM and pipeline system
- Processing sales orders
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Answering the phones and contacting customers
- A variety of general office administration tasks
You will need to be confident communicating at all levels and have the ability to assist the sales team with arranging appointments by contacting existing and potential customers when required. - You will assist in digital and mail marketing campaigns
We have full and part time hours available and would consider school term time only position.
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Not listed on this page
If you think you have something amazing to offer but it's not listed above, don't panic, we are always looking for amazing people to join our team. Please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
One of our biggest successes is our people. So if you want to be part of a great team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you.
No agencies - sorry.
Field Support Analysts
Berkshire / Devon / Somerset / Surrey / London
Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Networking, Apple solutions.
At Soft Egg we are always looking for support analysts to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for enthusiastic, ambitious people who want to grow and develop within our exciting organisation. We have a number of opportunities across the South.
These Role are best suited to candidates who have strong customer facing skills and good general IT knowledge. The position will be mostly field based, with some remote and telephone support work when required.
Main Duties & Experience
- Provide support across the estate. mainly within a Microsoft Infrastructure
- Have a good working experience of Active Directory, Roaming Profiles, DNS, DHCP & RDS
- Identify root causes of recurring incidents
- Respond to and resolve tickets
- Drive continuous improvements and deliver the best solutions
- Be involved with project roll-outs (deploying new devices)
- Understanding of Office 365 / G-Suite
- Driving License
Ideal but not Essential
- Experience of SPAM/Web filtering and broadband connectivity
- Experience of Apple solutions
- Audio Visual and Network equipment installation experience
- Proactive, organised and professional
- Hungry to progress in IT and learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, positive and approachable
Soft Egg offer an excellent, friendly environment with exposure to develop new and existing skills as well as progression for the right candidates.
Berkshire / London / Surrey /
At Soft Egg we pride ourselves on the IT services we provide to the education sector. Committed to the highest standards our reputation is built on quality.
As a representative of Soft Egg, your people skills and professionalism will be key.
Well-organised, self motivated with outstanding communication skills, Soft Egg’s External Consultants are our ambassadors. Not only will you provide the vital first impression to our customers when visiting them, you will work closely with them throughout the sales process through to completion.
Experience in the Education Sector and/or in IT Services would be ideal but training can be provided to those with suitable customer focused qualities. You will be targeted to promote our services. One of the keys to Soft Egg's success is our teams people skills; you will need to build rapport with your customers, be able to handle queries and objection handle in an upbeat, confident and professional manner.
- Identify, negotiate and win new business
- Build new and develop existing relationships
- Advising on products and services we offer that best meet the needs of our customers
- Team player
If you are interested in joining this exciting team please email your CV, covering letter and current salary details to email@example.com