Would Your Schools It Get A Good End Of Year Report?
Tue 16 June, 2015
Over the academic year, Soft Egg has helped over 100 schools get to grips with the new curriculum. This curriculum change has led to some really interesting new challenges and to some brilliant new learning. As the academic year comes to an end, it is the perfect time to review your schools progress in three key areas:
- Have you taken the opportunity to transform your curriculum?
- Is your planning enabling the teachers in your school to teach computing confidently?
- Is the teaching of computing enhancing the rest of the curriculum?
2. Staff Training
- Do your staff team feel that they know how to teach the curriculum?
- Have you made the time to demystify the new curriculum for all your staff?
- Does your staff team know how to use computing creatively?
- Is the equipment that your students are using fit for purpose?
- Have you invested your money wisely in technology with broad use?
- Do you need to change any of your schools infrastructure?
Once you have collected the data, why not give us a call to see how we can help you to move forward.
Review and Development Meetings - If you feel lost then contact us, we have technical and education consultants who can help you to plan future proof systems that allow IT to be the power for good it can and should be.
IT Health Checks - We will come to your school and carry out a free health check and site survey, which will allow you to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the IT systems in your school.
Call us on 0845 094 8492 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org