Soft Egg Proud To Join Besa As An Educational Supplier
Fri 17 October, 2014
Soft Egg have been accepted as members of BESA, the British Educational Suppliers Association.
"We've been providing high quality school IT support services since 2008 and joining BESA is another step in building our reputation as an educational supplier." said Ed Hyde, Co-founder & Director of Soft Egg. "We're continuing the good work and we're currently nearing the end of a process to get ISO 9001 accreditation as well. We'll be proud to end the year with this under our belts, underlining our commitment to provide exception services to our schools."
The organisation holds its members to a code of practise, which is a condition of being able to use the logo.
How we fit within their code of practise is as follows:
- We offer quality, safe and suitable services & products for educational use.
- All products we sell comply with current British safety regulations.
- We talk in plain English, clearly describing everything we do.
- Our advisory and consultancy services are offered and performed with care and skill.
- We value our customers and promise a high standard of customer service which is why we are currently seeking our ISO 9001 accreditation.
- We carry the appropriate public liability insurance.